EECA's guide to choosing the right heap pump
The Keys To A Good Heat Pump!
- Get your insulation sorted first - you'll be able to use a smaller unit and your home will be easier and cheaper to heat!
- Choose a highly efficient model - check out its Energy Star mark. Click here for ratings.
- Opt for a quality brand from a reputable supplier that offers at least 5 year warranty on parts & labour.
- Get the right size & type of system for your home. Calculate the room size and use an online calculator to determine what size you will need.
- Have it installed by a suitably trained & experience installer.
- Learn to use your heat pump and remote properly - ask your installer for a lesson!
- Use your heat pump wisely.
For more info head to the EECA NZ website.